1. Yay!!!!!!! I FINALLY have a personal logo that I actually like, and not wish to keep fixing, or explaining! I must not suck anymore! HOORAY!
2. That one guy actually hates it. As in, “Industrial Saw Seller”, hates it. Like “your pattern reminds me of casino carpeting” hates it.
3. And that is okay. 8/10 is still a passing good grade. Please stop trying to PLEASE everyone and their mother! Not going to happen.
4. I am not perfect, and no amount of trying is going to make me perfect. I am neither Jesus or Wonder Woman.
5. The God of my understanding, does not actually hate me. If anything he was more disappointed that I even doubted his love for me, in the first place. Silly Kelsey, why you so ridiculous! That guy REALLY loves you and shouldn’t have to keep proving it to make his point known.
6. I have some serious trust issues, and a big, gapping judgement-phobia. Super cute this season! All the rage, they’ll go nicely with my dark circles that I have earned, lining the under-bit of my eyeballs. And the pasty, albino skin tone that I’ve been working on, sitting in front of my computer all day long. These are some great looks I have going on.
7. The center of the Universe does not in fact, revolve around my face.
****SURPRISE!**** Nobody cares, but that doesn’t mean I should stop.
8. I developed this awesome backbone when I stopped caring about what other people thought or liked and started to focus on ME. And fun fact of the day, people actually like me better this way, now that I actually like myself too.
9. I can not deal with ADHD anymore on my own. HELLO THERAPY and/or DRUGS!
10. Sleep deprivaiton is neither cute, funny, or something to strive for during my final hour. With that said, I kinda like being able to focus, have inspiration, and be creative when I want to. Is this how it’s supposed to feel inside my chaotic brain!? Wow, it is cool to feel normal! It’s so quiet up in here, I can finally think clearly for once. Also when I am so sleep deprived, I have found that the filter that keeps it inside my brain, stops to work…therefor making it difficult to look sane. It’s like I am The Human-Tweeter. Make that happen, Marvel. Please.
And finally, I have approximately 9 more days before I am not a student at a school. Kinda excited, but more excited for GOT to premiere next month. Hurry up and GRADUATE already!