10. When you look back on old pieces, that at the time you thought were amazing, and now they just look a hot mess.
9. When in the middle of class critiques, you can name all of the typefaces the person used.
8. When you use the word “typefaces” instead of “fonts“.
7. When people ask for your opinion on their work.
6. When you finally understand what all the hype is about over HELVETICA, and you like it.
5. When grocery shopping is never the same again…packaging woot woot.
4. When you can finish something on a deadline, and don’t think it’s witchcraft or that hell froze over.
3. When you know who Doyald Young is.
2. When you understand the difference between designing and decorating.
1. When you are 100% happy with your work…and so is everyone else.